- On this page, and the pages which it links to, we have used some words and phrases, and these are explained below.
- “Personal data” means any information which relates to a living, identifiable person. It can include names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses etc but it is wider than that and includes any other information relating to that person or a combination of information which, if put together, means that the person can be identified.
- “Special category data” means personal data about a person’s race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
- “Processing” covers all activities relating to the use of personal data by an organisation, from its collection through to its storage and disposal and everything in between.
- “Data subject” means the person whose personal data is being processed.
- “Data controller” means the organisation which is responsible for processing data and ensuring that personal data is processed in accordance with data protection law.
Our principles for processing personal data are:
Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
The Bijoux Bio website collects several different types of personal data for the processing of order fulfilment and subscription purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Bijoux Bio uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
The legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
Bijoux Bio needs to perform a contract with you
You have given us permission to do so
Processing your personal data is in our legitimate interests
Bijoux Bio needs to comply with the law
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
The right of rectification
The right to object
The right of restriction
The right to data portability
The right to withdraw consent